Minervation founders (André Tomlin and Douglas Badenoch)
André and Douglas both trained in Information Science and have spent a number of years working in Evidence-Based Health Care, where we have learnt that information about health care must be:
- Accessible: easily accessible where and when it’s required,
- Usable: relevant to the needs of the user, and
- Reliable: based on the best quality evidence.
We set up Minervation as a spin-out from Oxford University in 2002 because we saw the opportunity to start a business that could help individuals and organisations who shared our vision for health information. We work with charities, public sector organisations, academic groups and commercial clients.
Our ethos is simple:
- We always conduct ourselves with honesty and integrity
- We believe in inclusive and open-minded working
- We are passionate lifelong learners
- We strive to take a fresh and original approach to new and existing work